20 slides in 5 minutes !
are holding held a Manchester Ignite event as part of Global Ignite Week.
When & Where
- 6pm - arrive / drinks / networking, etc
- 6.30pm - Session one - Ignite Data
- @julianlstar - Julian Tait "The Last Goldrush - The battle for our data"
- @rob_knight - http://robknight.org.uk - Personal data, privacy and taking back control
- @chrisdavidmills (Opera Software ASA http://www.opera.com) - "Selling yourself online: evangelism and promotion, not slavery and mailorder brides"
- 7pm - Break
- 7.15pm - Session two - Ignite DIY
- @MancTwester @katiemoffat - "Twestival. Tweet.Meet.Give"
- @RichardSmedley - http://www.goodgnus.org/2010/02/so-what-am-i-up-to/ - Re-inventing Money
- @cubicgarden - Ian Forester - "The Shocking Truth about Online Dating"
- @asacalow – "DIY hardware revolution! A whistle-stop tour thereof." (I'll think up a better name)
- 7.45pm - Break
- 8pm - Session three - Ignite Place
- @stemount Stephen Mount (http://stemount.co.uk) - "Young people in education in the IT/Web Industry"
- @patrick_h_lauke (Opera Software ASA http://www.opera.com)- "Making your site mobile-friendly"
- @stevieflow - "My love/hate relationship with administrative geography"
- @hwayoung - Hwa Young Jung - "Psychogeography in the new media age"
- @samscam - navigation within a building.... The GPS hole...
- 8.30pm - close / wrap up / drinks
@patrick_h_lauke - "Making your site mobile-friendly" - slides
@stemount - "Young people in education in the IT/Web Industry" video (via @tdobson