Für Anregungen und Beiträge findet ihr hier ausreichend Platz. Also, haut in die Tasten...
Can someone explain me why this text in spanish activates the spam filter? It is freaking annoying!
jaja I can't even put the text here. For being my first time here, I must say that this spam filters surely sucks.
La p�gina que intentas guardar ha sido bloqueada por el filtro de spam. Esto se debe probablemente a alguno de los un enlaces externos incluidos en ella.
La siguiente expresi�n regular define los enlaces que se encuentran bloqueados en este momento:
El siguiente texto es el que activ� nuestro filtro de spam (publicidad no solicitada)
the funny thing is that I don't have any external link in my text and the the message is not even able to tell which expressions are triggering it.
ok, I finally discover that the word a.mbientalista, which means environmentalist in spanish, triggers yours spam filter. is this a bug? if not, could you publish the list of spanish words that trigger your spam filter? otherwise will be a pain in the ass to add larger content in the future.
a.mbien is a drug that is often spammed, I think Tft-fan
Backup of data
I would like to see help on how I can backup all of my data. Tft-fan
I can't find any information about language support anywhere at this incredibly confusing Web site. But there sure are a lot of links that go in circles! Does this site support Korean (Hangeul)? �The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk � contribs) 01:10, 23 September 2007.
- It should support it if you start typing in it (the wiki supports unicode, I believe) but it might have a problem with pagenames which are in non-Germanic languages. � Nathan (talk) 01:23, 23 September 2007 (EDT)
What if I make a wiki, and many others come to contribute, but there are socially-maladept dorks (no way!). How are admins etc. designated within a wiki, to provide dork medicine? �The preceding unsigned comment was added by Bsharvy (talk � contribs) 02:42, 24 September 2007 EDT.
- Um? we'd try to help them understand the concept behind wikis, and help guide them to wiki-social-acceptance... --KaiAdin 03:41, 24 September 2007 (EDT)
Errata's main page proteced.
Can an admin please move http://errata.bluwiki.com/go/Errata to http://errata.bluwiki.com/go/Main_Page ? Alternatively, how do I get admin rights on that wiki to edit the main page? -- Jeandr� du Toit, 05:11, 13 December 2007 (EST)
- Hi, [[User:Jeandr� du Toit]] Unfortunately unlike other wiki services, Bluwiki is actually one Wiki, much like wikipedia, as such there is actually only one Main Page. The beta feature of BluWiki:Subdomains is actually just a redirect to the page name "xxxx" in the address "xxxx.bluwiki.com". Therefore we cannot actually give you the Main page. --KaiAdin 07:28, 13 December 2007 (EST)
- May I suggest some sort of prefix, like [[Jeandr:Main Page]] much like my series of [[KaiAdin:xxxx]] for my personal pages to distinguish them from other pages. --KaiAdin 07:31, 13 December 2007 (EST)
Since this is all one wiki, Special:Allpages shows all pages on Bluwiki. Is there a way I can get a list of all the pages on just my "wiki?" Aaronherman 12:40, 16 December 2007 (EST)
- You could try prefixing all your pages with your user name, or the name of your wiki in the format (with N as either your user name or wiki name) "W:PageName" eg: KaiAdin:Sandbox you dont even need the colon eg: KaiAdin Central Nexus. Then use the tool Special:Prefixindex eg:  --KaiAdin 17:02, 16 December 2007 (EST)
- Oh, just in case your not aware, you can "rename" pages by using the Move tool down in the bottom tool box. --KaiAdin 17:03, 16 December 2007 (EST)
I just started up a wiki for a community online game thing.. and iv done some interenal links yet they already had stuff on it, i deleted it anyway?? i thought this was a seperatated hosting system i am pretty confused Thee gojira