Project Rubik's Cube is a VGOC party that will be held Saturday, May 17, 2008, in the evening, probably 7:00pm ish at the house of Bobby Xiao.
What is a Rubik's cube? You could read Wikipedia, or see the pretty pictures (which I ripped off Wikipedia).
This is how I solve Rubik's cubes. Chuck Norris typically omits the second step.
Put your name on this list if you can come.
- Bobby Xiao [host] nneonneo talk 15:27, 13 May 2008 (EDT)
- Jiajia Sun [Master Jedi] --Jia² 15:50, 13 May 2008 (EDT)
- Hank Yang [Pingpong Master]
- Wayne Liu [VROOM VROOM]
- S'nac [A tastey bag of potato chips]
- Hopebot. [Scotch Tape *Registered Trademark*]
- Rachel [Why did Wayne change his name??]
- Wayne Liu [You would rather if I was bobby's mother?]
- Chuck Norris [Uses LIQUID HOT MAGMA as aftershave]
- Wayne Liu [That's right, I'm coming to this party THREE TIMES] [Only if he can get three rides]
- Ken [Care Bear]
- Michael Zhang [Will be there in Chi-spirit]
MF is not attending. However, he purchased a cube over the Xmas holidays here, and can solve it faster than Japanese people, who are surprisingly dumb. I hereby challenge Bobby to a duel sometime over the summer. Can you beat 90 seconds?
- i can solve one side in 17 minutes. man i'm so hot. - hope