Save BluWiki from Sam
Sam's a horrible programmer. His coding skills just suck. Unfortunately, he's BluWiki's only employee. So we're stuck with his hacks to the MediaWiki code. Problem is, they're really buggy.
This is a list of new features that Sam designed, which probably don't work. We'd love any feedback on the talk page!
- BluWiki:Skin - BluWiki's new skin (you're looking at it now)
- How user-friendly is the skin?
- Are the icons in the title bar intuitive? Should they be replaced with text links?
- How can the skin be less obtrusive & give the user more space for their content?
- BluWiki:Clean URLs - URLs with absolutely no BluWiki formatting
- CSS layout suggestions?
- Are there any bugs?
- BluWiki:Subdomains - Subdomains, should work like this: page_name.bluwiki.org
- These are definitely buggy.
- Capital letters don't work
- Spaces don't work
- Does navigation work? Not sure...
Anyone who's contributed as a beta tester gets the following treats:
- If we ever charge for a subscription, you'll be upgraded free
- If we ever put adds on the site, you'll be upgraded to the "add-free" wiki - again for free